Sunday 7 February 2010

Fit For A Model?


Okeii, I'm 14, Bisexual,
Dark Blonde/Light Brown Hair
Hair Being Dyed Brown Soon
Hair Being Bleached and Dyed Blonde In October
Brown Freckles (Which I dislike) and Green Eyes (Which Change Colour, And However I wear coloured contacts a lot, even though I don't need glasses.)

I Wear, in my own opinion, really fashionable clothes, I'm not scared to wear anything.
I am a little photogenic, I get about 1 good shot out of every about 6 I take, So I delete The Rest.
Into Fashion, Art, Drama, Expressive Arts, Dancing, Singing, Designing, Graphics, Photography.

Would You Say I Would Make a Good Male Model?
If So, Thank You,
If Not, Why? What Should I Change?
What Hair Colour Shall I go With?


1 comment:

  1. Of course you could be a model.
    Your proud of yourself confidence wise which is gurd :)
    I think maybe to get an even better chance, you might want to develope something unique about you, maybe a style, or a pose or something? Something that could be your trademark if you get me? :)

    ReplyDelete