Sunday 24 January 2010

Bleeding Death

I am TheHeartMonster and This Is My Latest Poem about My Ex Boyfriend ♥


He bled to death, he didn’t care

People like him, so uncommon and rare

He cut himself till no space would remain

Slicing, Slicing, Again and Again

He chose the path, he’d walk alone

Slitting and Cutting, Not stopping for bone


How many more must fail? How many more must die?

How many more must harm themselves, with just one little try?

How many more will die in my arms? How many more will hurt me?

How much more blood on my hands? What and who will be?

When you think life’s out of cards, another ace it plays,

When you think you’re out of luck, the game can go both ways.


He ate my heart, then ate his own,

He didn’t care, arms stiff as stone,

He ate my brain, he ate my mind,

He ate our cosmic omnipotent bind,

He ate it all, just kept running, he thinks that life’s a game

He always will run away, never looking back out of shame.


How many more will fail? How many more will die?

How many more will harm themselves? How many more will try?

How many more will die at his hand? Why Does This Always hurt me?

How much more blood on his hands? Who and What will be?

When you think he’s out of card, another ace he’ll play

When you think he’s done it all, he pushes his life away.


I love him now, and always will, always be at his side

But sometimes, he doesn’t realize, it gets too rough’a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment